經 歷 基 督 - 作 全 足 者
Experience of Christ - As the All-Sufficient One
(譯自英詩535首)
降A大調 3/4
一 只 要 相 信 耶 穌 大 名, 在 信 的 人 凡
1. All things are pos - si - ble to him That can in Je - sus’
事 都 能。 主, 求 使 我 不 辱 你 名,
name be -lieve; Lord, I no more Thy name blas-pheme,
使 你 真 理 在 我 顯 明。 只 要 對 你 堅
Thy truth I lov - ing -ly re - ceive. I can, I do be-
信 確 定, 在 信 的 人 凡 事 都 能。
lieve in Thee; All things are pos - si - ble to me.
二 罪惡權勢糾纏不已, 2. ’Twas most impossible for all
我欲掙脫,毫無能力; That here sin’s reign in me should cease;
但你應許罪奴得釋, Yet shall it be, I know it shall;
此事必成,我心深知。 Jesus, I trust Thy faithfulness.
並無一事在主難成, If nothing is too hard for Thee,
在信的人凡事都能。 All things are possible to me.
三 任憑陰府否認聖言, 3. Though earth and hell the Word gainsay,
神的話語堅定在天; The Word of God shall never fail;
罪惡鎖鍊縱然頑強 The Lord can break sin’s iron sway;
主能打碎,將人釋放。 ’Tis certain, though impossible.
難成之事必然得成, The thing impossible shall be,
在信的人凡事都能。 All things are possible to me.
四 不僅在神凡事都能, 4. All things are possible to God;
在主基督凡事亦然- To Christ, the power of God in man;
祂是『神能』顯於人身, To me when I am all renewed,
我在祂裏全人更新, In Christ am fully formed again,
罪惡權勢不再得逞, And from the reign of sin set free,
在信的人凡事都能。 All things are possible to me.
五 哦主,你這神的大能, 5. All things are possible to God;
求在我裏開展、擴增, To Christ, the power of God in me;
直到活著不再是我, Now shed Thy might Self abroad,
乃是基督在我活著; Let me no longer live, but Thee;
此時我要甘甜唱出; Give me this hour in Thee to prove
你愛大能無量,全足。 The sweet omnipotence of love.
留言列表